Delaware Workers’ Comp Attorneys
Injured workers in Delaware have rights and those rights need to be protected. According to Delaware workers compensation law employees who suffer a work injury may be entitled to benefits and financial compensation for their injuries. Let our Delaware workers compensation lawyers review your claim free of charge.
Our Delaware workers compensation lawyers are are a full-service workers’ compensation practice for the benefit of clients throughout New Castle County, Kent County and Sussex County, Delaware. We represent injured workers and family members of deceased workers. Please email us here for a free consultation with an experienced Wilmington, DE workers’ comp lawyer.
Our Dover, Delaware workers’ comp attorneys pursue all available forms of workers’ compensation benefits for our clients, including:
- Medical benefits: Injured workers have a right to see a doctor of their choice and they have a right to have all necessary medical services covered. Visit our medical benefits page for additional information.
- Lost wages: We can help you seek benefits for temporary total disability and temporary partial disability. Visit our disability/wage benefits page to learn more.
- Disfigurement: Delaware workers’ compensation laws provide compensation for workers who have suffered scarring or disfigurement as a result of a work-related accident. Visit our scarring/disfigurement benefits page to learn more.
- Death benefits: If a worker is fatally injured in a workplace accident, that person’s family has a right to pursue death benefits. We handle death benefits claims on behalf of clients.
- Permanent impairment: If you have suffered a permanent impairment, such as a loss of limb or permanent damage to your neck, back, arms or legs, you may be entitled to receive permanent impairment benefits.
The team of Georgetown, Delaware workers compensation lawyers we have handle workers’ compensation claims involving all types of physical injuries including:
- Aggravation of a pre-existing injury
- Back and neck injuries
- Elbow, knee and shoulder injuries
- Head injuries and traumatic brain injury
- Hearing and vision injuries
- Paralysis (paraplegia and quadriplegia)
- Repetitive stress injuries (carpal tunnel and others)
- Scarring and disfigurement
- Spinal cord injuries
- Work-related psychological impairment
As your Delaware workers’ comp attorneys work diligently for each client we represent and strive to provide the highest standards of legal service. Our Newark, DE work injury attorneys are experienced and compassionate. If you or a loved one has suffered an injury in a workplace accident, we are pleased to offer a free consultation to discuss your legal needs.
Contact Our Delaware Workers Compensation Lawyers
If you need to speak with a Wilmington, DE workers’ comp attorney, email our attorneys here. No fee unless we win and our case reviews are free of charge.
Our Delaware work accident lawyers all of Delaware: Wilmington, Fairfax, Talleyville, New Castle, Stanton, Elsmere, Claymont, Newport, Bear, Glasgow, Newark, Pike Creek, Hockessin, Middletown, Odessa, Townsend, Smyrna, Dover, Milford, Harrington,Millville, Frederica, Camden, Clayton, Bridgeville, Magnolia, Leipsic, Seaford, Laurel, Dagsboro, Frankford, Georgewood, Delmar, Delaware City, Cheswold, Wyoming, Henlopen Acres, Blades, Felton, Ellendale, Harbeson, Selbyville, Ellendale, Five Points, Nassau, Greenville, Greenwood, Long Neck, Lewes, Millsboro, Milton, Rehoboth Beach, Indian River, Bethany Beach, Dewey Beach, Fenwick Island & Ocean View.